JapStudies.com (Juniors, Adultes & etudes professionnelles) was created to promote international exchange programmes for everyone. The cultural exchange still concentrates on the A, B and C classes.
JapStudies.com arose when this group of people, with years of experience in living abroad, had the vision to provide the best services of the category with
a variety of options for students to study abroad and for a reasonable price.
The founder and collaborators of JapStudies.com
understand the necessity of changing the way in which the cultural exchange programmes are presented nowadays
and they are happy to provide an efficient, fair and innovated service. The individual growth of each student is the main goal of our programmes.
Living abroad is no longer a “luxury” and has become a marketing need; it goes beyond learning a language and/or having an experience abroad. It is especially
the discovery of personal values that the exchange student did not know he/she possessed. Also we aim to develop and improve these values further empowering
the individual and working for a better world.
Different to all other major cultural exchange companies, JapStudies.com has its headquarters abroad. It is based in Europe`s Heart (Brighton - UK).
The purpose of this, apart from cutting costs and saving time for the students, is to be with them when they need us most, on arrival. With a helpful
and efficient team, JapStudies.com provides on-going support to students throughout Europe, who can access updated information while maintaining direct
contact with our office.
The student will receive all the assistance and support needed during his/her international exchange programme directly from their destination.
wants to devote itself to provide all the necessary support to their students before, during and after their experience.
The main concept of JapStudies.com is to focus on building strong relationships with their students by developing intelligent programmes
that meet their individual needs at an affordable cost as well as providing a great living abroad experience.
As we mentioned previously, JapStudies.com arose from the need for changes in the presentation of international exchange programmes today.
Cultural exchange programmes today still have an overprotective vision with regards to the student, but the assistance and concern happens
when the student does not really need it, before departure. When the student really needs the support, upon their arrival overseas, it is lacking.
With professionals based overseas, JapStudies.com
aims not only to provide all accurately detailed support and updated information but also aims
to provide full assistance to students.
We offer students the following services:
- A local base abroad on arrival (Europe courses);
- A variety of student accommodation;
- Advice and tips about the new experience;
- Advice on different types of language courses;
- Advice on visa regulations;
- Advice on CV writing and job hunting tips;
- Day trips and extended excursions;
- A fun and varied social programme.
With globalization and the Internet, a need arose for cultural exchange programmes to provide not only for personal growth, but also to develop
better professionals. Multinational companies are already requesting candidates with a second language as well as experience of living abroad so we,
, see it as our duty to make this experience accessible to everyone.
JapStudies.com works with the following products:
Language Courses Abroad – People aged between 16 and 80 years old, with a minimum duration of two weeks. The courses are designed for students who wish to learn or improve their ability to communicate in another language. Covering all levels, from beginner to advanced, the main aim of the language course is to increase the students’ confidence in the day-to-day use of the language.
|Below are the course languages and countries we offer:
||Germany and Switzerland.
||Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Spain, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Peru.
||France, Canada (Montreal) and Switzerland.
||South Africa, Australia, Canada, United States, Ireland, Malta, New Zealand and United Kingdom (Scotland, England and Wales).
||Italy and Switzerland.
||Russia and Latvia.
|There are 29 countries in total.
- Academic Courses in the UK - These courses usually last between 24 to 36 weeks and thoroughly cover all areas of the English foundation courses for overseas students, preparing them for access to the world of higher education in the UK and international work opportunities.
- Foundation Courses in the UK - Foundation courses are intensive preparatory programmes designed to equip students with language and academic skills needed to succeed at a British university. Students from all over the world need an average IELTS score of 4.5 prior to starting the course to access higher education.
- Teacher Training Courses - Designed for those who teach English as a foreign language and/or need training in how to teach English, the teacher training courses are a great option. They lead you to exams recognised internationally such as: TEFL (teaching English as a foreign language) CELTA (certificate in English language teaching to adults) and DELTA (diploma in English language teaching to adults).
- Business Course - Business and executive courses aim to improve your business communication skills in: telephoning, meeting, discussions and presentations. They expand your knowledge of business vocabulary while developing business writing skills such as emailing and report writing, pronunciation, oral communication skills while discussing brands, financing, advertising, employment, international trade, business ethics and innovation and other business day needs.
- Internship in the United Kingdom - Internship Program in the UK for university students or recent graduate in administration, marketing, computing, hospitality, international trade, and others.
- High School - Secondary Education Abroad - Cultural exchange for teenagers aged between 15 and 19 years old who wish to attend part of high school abroad.
- Au Pair - For girls aged between 18 and 26 years old who wish to study abroad and live with a family, helping them take care of their children.
- Career Planning - Complete structure to help students enroll in a university abroad.
- JapStudies Travel - All the structure and information necessary for students to plan their trips / "backpacking" around Europe through the Inter Rail system (rail pass which allows the student to travel throughout Europe - The student must live in Europe for at least 6 months to purchase the pass)
- Jap Tours - Travel to historic cities and monuments in the UK and Europe.
is a new way of doing cultural exchange programmes!
Today, the support given to students who wish to take a course or to do an exchange programme abroad is normally limited to:
- Making the enrolment process,
- making the payment to the school abroad,
- receiving the letter of acceptance,
- applying for the visa (if applicable),
- buying the ticket and then boarding.
(Everything listed above can be done without any problems by the student under the supervision of JapStudies.com
When making a payment to a local agent, very often the exchange rate used to calculate the amount to pay the school is disadvantageous for the student.
There are other extra fees and unnecessary products sold by companies.
works in a different way. We do not receive any payment from students. The programmes are paid for by international bank transfer directly
to the schools’ bank account or the students pay the school themselves using an international credit card.
The student is informed about the progress of their enrolment during the whole process and if at any time he/she has any questions, we are glad to answer them.
All your concerns stay with JapStudies.com
we want to return to the original idea of cultural exchange programmes, focusing on the education importance of the international experience
and NOT on the commercial side.
is not just a cultural exchange company; it is a "big family"!
"Besides being a company, be a big family. Build a relationship of respect and cooperation with our students and make sure they have one of the best
experiences of their lives. Focus on the educational importance of the cultural exchange experience and not on the commercial side of it. Help people
fulfil their potential so that they will be able to work together for a better world and equality among people. "